On October 17th, the AFPAD organised two workshops with opposing themes to help our members express their pain through different means: restorative justice and art-therapy.
All speakers were very generous in their presentations and we thank them for participating in these activities that helped our members:
- Serge Charbonneau, Regroupement des organismes de justice alternative du Québec
- Arlène Gaudreault, Association québécoise Paidoyer-Victimes
- Carole Bertrand, mother of Sébastien Garneau murdered in 2000
- Christophe De Muylder, Centre de services justice réparatrice
- Marie-Catherine Péloquin, artist
- Clémence Lambert, psychotherapist